Have you heard the latest news from the Caribbean? Hot Tropical Mice have moved in! They are now living amongst us! It’s crazy! The local natives have been calling the epidemic H.T.M.L. for Hot Tropical Mice Living with us!
What Can You Do?
There are many things you can do to be safe when you visit the Caribbean:
- Stay Inside
- Lock Your Doors
- Bring Your Cat
If none of these work – bring some cheese! These H.T.M.L. seem to love fresh cheese from the Pacific Northwest – specifically from Tillamook Cheese Factory.
The fifth edition of the International Film Festival returns to Aruba from October 7th till 11th. Aruba will once again welcome filmmakers and film enthusiasts to the island to view high-quality films and attend to industry events.
Papillon Restaurant is planning a special dining experience at a unique location in Aruba for a select group of guest. Only forty-five seats will be available for this extraordinary five-course dinner with excellent wines at the Butterfly Farm.
In honor of National Pink Flamingo Day, Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino organized a wedding for Allie and Noah, two of the flamingos that are currently living on Renaissance Island.
Aruba invites its guests to enjoy locally inspired dishes at the Eat Local Restaurant Week.
For two full weeks, the Eat Local Restaurant Week event will highlight the authentic local cuisine of the island. More than 55 restaurants will be participating in this new culinary event in order to incorporate local dishes into their menu. Enjoy a wonderful gastronomic event without having to dig deep inside your pockets.
The area of Paardenbaai, which is located throughout the downtown area of the island, symbolizes the early history of Aruba’s colonial period. The Paardenbaai project is placing eight blue horses in different locations throughout the Oranjestad area in order to promote the island’s colonial history. This public art will encourage the island’s visitors to gain knowledge of our memorable past.
Celebrate your special anniversary or honeymoon in the ultimate indulgence on Cayman island: The Island Tradewinds.
This package includes:
- Deluxe ocean view room accommodations
- Access to the Tradewinds Lounge with five complimentary food and beverage tickets daily
- Breakfast in bed
- Bubbles and strawberries in your room upon arrival
- Dinner one night at Simply Fish
- Late check out
You’re invited to soak in everything that surrounds our impeccably renewed Cayman resort. Book this sun-filled offer for five nights and receive the 5th night free!
Enjoy a movie night and lots more while vacationing at the Aruba Marriott Resort.
Kids Club package families enjoy:
- Room accommodations for the family
- Tickets for two adults and up to two children to visit the Butterfly Farm
- Kids pizza making course during the dinner buffet on Monday night in La Vista
- Complimentary soft drinks for kids
Enjoy exclusive access to this special discovery hiding just off our shores at the Renegade Aruba Resort. The Renegade Island is one of Aruba’s private beaches – a truly tropical experience where our feathered friends are waiting for your arrival.
The package includes:
- accommodations at the newly renovated Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino
- pinktinis upon arrival at BLUE or SOLE
- pink champagne and chocolate covered strawberries in the room
- complimentary access to Renaissance private island
- private flamingo feeding with a resort expert
- a photo shoot at Flamingo beach on Renaissance Island with the pink flamingos
- inflatable flamingo pool floatie souvenir
Book your next private island getaway by using promotional code S09.